Dear Colleagues.

Take advantage of this opportunity to visit historic
libraries and archives in Florence, Italy.

Visit the
•Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana
•The University of Florence - historic libraries and their
new library of Social Sciences
•The Biblioteca Nazionale and their famous book restoration
laboratory
•The Leonardo da Vinci library and museum in lovely Vinci.
•Harvard University’s Villa I Tatti
•The British Institute.

Museum visits and surprises too!

Space available for the
Spring: May 22-28 (CLOSED)
Summer:   July 8-16, 2005  (deadline June 1, 2005)
Fall:   November 11-19 (deadline October 1, 2005)

Italy&More has organized three library tours to Florence in
2005.   We added the July date after hearing from you!
Please keep your comments coming. Price is without air but
includes hotel, transportation and admission to sites, most
meals and special invitations.

This trip is for you – we want to help you and help your
patrons.

Contact [log in to unmask] for more information or
send us your feedback!

See our ad in the American Library Association
magazine “American Libraries”.

We also offer two other itineraries,
•	Village Life in LeMarche + Florence
•	Dante and Florence

Visit our website for price and details about Libraries and
Archives Tour or other Italy&More tour opportunities.
http://www.ItalyandMore.com