ARLIS-L'ers,

Hope you all are returning safely to your libraries after a few days with
your colleagues at the ARLIS national meeting.  I am writing to let you
know that I will be heading out for the ACRL conference tomorrow morning
(Thursday) and will not be available to answer your questions or help
resolve list problems.  I will return on Monday morning.  In my absence,
Judy Dyki will be handling the list.  She can be reached at:
[log in to unmask]  She will be able to help you with basic questions if
something comes up, but I urge you to wait on any kind of major issues you
may be having with the list until my return on Monday April 11.

Thanks!
Kerri

Kerri A. Scannell
Special Formats Coordinator & Music Catalog Librarian
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode