Hi:  just to clarify one thing... when you get to the
listserv page, on the left side it reads
"English-USA." This has nothing to do with who can
join, but rather language preference in the messages
themselves. I'm sorry Canada and Mexico (and hopefully
UK)--but it's a badly placed graphic that I can't get
to turn off! Don't let that keep you from joining!

Thanks! Sarah Falls

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail