I would love to have one old print example of HW Wilson's Periodical or Art Index to use in a workshop for our faculty. Many of our instructors remember researching using these green or blue publications, but they have a difficult time understanding that Wilson now "publishes" via the web. With a visual prop I think I can help them understand.

Does anyone know where and how I can get a single volume of the print index?

Diane Sammet, BFA, MLS
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Research & Instruction Librarian