We still need a recorder for Session 15: Gen X or Just Gen?: So you want to
work with art information?, scheduled for Tuesday morning, April 5 at 9:30
- 11 am.
If you are interested please email me or call me for details.
Thanks a lot,
Susan Koskinen

Location: Hilton Americas / Room 340 AB
should they develop a career path for work in art libraries? As new
librarians enter our profession, it is critical that we appreciate and
channel the unique talents that new colleagues will bring to us. This
session will present a panel of librarians ready to share their experience
in a variety of settings as well as a faculty member in a school of
information. Each participant will offer advice and practical information
for students, recent graduates, experts who are changing fields, and
professionals who are looking for what’s new in the profession.

Participants:
· Loriene Roy, Professor, School of Information and Center for Women's and
Gender Studies, University of Texas at Austin, Personalizing the LIS
Curriculum in Preparation for a Career in Art Librarianship
· Laura Tatum, Project Archivist, Manuscripts and Archives, Yale
University, Double Standards: Crossing the Border from Libraries to Archives
· Heather Ball, Art & Architecture Librarian, Virginia Tech, Making Friends
With Your 'Inner Ham' and Other Tales of Academic Librarianship
· Moderator: Susan Koskinen, Environmental Design Librarian, University of
California, Berkeley, Private Practice: Where do you go from here?