Dear Colleagues,

The Space Planners Roundtable presents an opportunity to exchange information regarding the planning of new, expanded or renovated library spaces. We will meet on Monday, April 4 from 2:30-4:00PM. Please e-mail me any items you would like to include in the agenda.

We will also be electing a new moderator and webmaster.  Please let me know if you would like to volunteer for either of these positions.

Best regards,

Alba Fernandez-Keys
Space Planners Roundtable Co-moderator

Alba Fernández-Keys,