I am looking for opinions on the relative merits of getting Avery Index through the various different vendors who provide it.  We formerly had access to Avery through RLG’s Eureka through a consortial arrangement that can no longer be continued.  I know that the other vendors who provide access to Avery are CSA, Ebsco and NISC.  If anyone has used these various interfaces, I would love to here their experiences as well as how much they cost.

Many thanks,

EW

Eric Wolf

Director of the Library

New York School of Interior Design

170 E. 70th Street

New York, NY 10021

212-472-1500 x216

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]