Although the official deadline for the ARLIS/NA Conference Members’ Exhibition

and Silent Auction has passed, we will continue to receive artworks donated for

this event.  Mark Pompelia has agreed to continue receiving the digital images

and shipped artworks. In addition, artists may deliver their artworks (and donor

forms) to the Conference Registration Desk on April 1-2.  Please consider

contributing to the Members’ Exhibition and Silent Auction.

If you have not had the chance to view the wonderful artworks generously

donated by our ARLIS/NA members, please take the time to visit the online

gallery at http://www.ruf.rice.edu/%7Epompelia/arlis/auctionweb/gallery-01.html.

See you in Houston!

Bonnie Reed

Member at Large

Conference Planning Committee

Bonnie Reed

Architecture Librarian

Architecture Library

Texas Tech University

Lubbock, TX 79409-2091

Email: [log in to unmask]

805.742.8058

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]