  From: Nancy Patterson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:17 PM
  Subject: [ARLIS-L] Museum Libraries/Budgets

  Hello, All -

  What percentage of a museum's annual operating budget is (ideally) allocated for the library's operating budget? [That is -- all library budget lines including salaries.]

  I know I've seen a resource that supplied this figure, but am at a loss now when I need it!

  Can you help?

  Thanks for any info,

  Nancy

  Nancy Patterson
  Head Librarian

  The Walters Art Museum
  Research Library
  600 North Charles Street
  Baltimore, MD 21201-5185

  (410) 547 9000, ext. 274

  Check out:  www.thewalters.org

  The Early History of the Bible  - January 22 to May 1, 2005
  Stubbs & The Horse  - March 13 to May 29, 2005

  __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]