Hello, All -

What percentage of a museum's annual operating budget is (ideally) allocated for the library's operating budget? [That is -- all library budget lines including salaries.]

I know I've seen a resource that supplied this figure, but am at a loss now when I need it!

Can you help?

Thanks for any info,

Nancy

Nancy Patterson
Head Librarian

The Walters Art Museum
Research Library
600 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-5185

(410) 547 9000, ext. 274

Check out:  www.thewalters.org <http://www.thewalters.org/>  <http://www.thewalters.org/>

The Early History of the Bible  - January 22 to May 1, 2005
Stubbs & The Horse  - March 13 to May 29, 2005