To all,

The Book Arts Roundtable is open to all ARLIS/NA members with an interest in the
book arts. We will be meeting this year on Monday, April 4th from 2:30 to 4:00.
As I formulate the agenda I welcome any suggestions. If you have announcements,
discussion topics, or ideas for presentations, let me know so I can schedule our
time together appropriately.

One item on the agenda is the new roundtbale project to compile a list of
collections of artists' books in North America. We will review the survey form
and discuss the lists' dissemination and maintenance. Members of the Roundtable
email list have already seen a preliminary version of the survey. If you would
like to view it in advance of the conference contact me at the email address below.

Otherwise, some suggestions for possible discussion:

New publications or exhibits in the past year deserving mention
Your collections activity in the past year; if anyone would like to give a brief
talk on an exhibit they have curated or relevant special project or paper they
have created, please let me know.
Specific cataloging or access issues

Please respond to [log in to unmask] I look forward to seeing you in Houston.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Lill
Vice Moderator, Book Arts Roundtable

Jonathan Lill