It's that time of year --

As you're planning your conference schedule, note that the Academic Library
Division will meet on Sunday, April 3 from 8-9:30am.

Please email agenda items to me as soon as possible.

Ann Shincovich will be stepping up as Moderator, but we will be electing a Vice
Moderator and Update Column Editor.  If you would like to be considered for
either position or would like to nominate someone, please let me know.

Rebecca Price
Architecture & Urban Planning and Visual Resources Librarian
Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
734.647.5274
http://www.lib.umich.edu/aael/