To: ARLIS/NA Committee Chairs and Division, Section, and Roundtable
Moderators and Vice-Moderators

Deadline: May 31, 2005

Prior to the midyear Executive Board meeting in July 2005, I will be
preparing the draft budget for fiscal year 2006.  If your group has
operational budget needs, pays dues to another organization, or has
special projects (brochures, database, etc.) it wants to pursue, please
send me your budget requests so that these expenses may be considered by
the Executive Board for inclusion in the 2006 ARLIS/NA budget. Amounts to
be used for awards should be included as a placeholder in the budget but
must be raised by the Development Committee.  Please make sure the
Development Committee is aware of your award needs.

Bear in mind that the Board expects home institutions to provide some
resources (particularly phone, fax, postage, photocopying, etc.) to those
who serve on professional association groups. Funding needed in addition
to those resources provided by home institutions may be requested through
this annual budget process.

If you anticipate a change in leadership in your group, please make
certain to notify your successor of this request and the documents that
accompany it.   All group contacts will be notified of the outcome of
their proposal once the ARLIS/NA budget has been approved.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lynda S. White
Treasurer, ARLIS/NA
Alderman Library
University of Virginia
PO Box 400114
Charlottesville, VA   22904

ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
ARLIS/NA COMMITTEE & DSRT FUNDING APPLICATION FOR FISCAL YEAR 2006
DEADLINE: May 31, 2005

Complete this application and email to: [log in to unmask]

NAME OF GROUP:

CHAIR/MODERATOR (please include name, telephone and fax numbers, postal
and e-mail addresses):

TOTAL FUNDS NEEDED:

PURPOSE:

BUDGET (Expenses and Income):
Please provide quote, estimate, or proposal as appropriate.

OTHER COMMENTS:

Lynda S. White, Associate Director
Management Information Services
562 Alderman Library