The Delaware Art Museum Library is reviewing policies involving access to
the Library.  I am interested in hearing responses from other museum
libraries about:

Who has access to the library and during what hours?
Are appointments required?
Are museum membership or admission fees required?
What is the size of the library staff?

I realize from the listserv archives this question was posted in the past,
however the responses were made off the listserv.

Thanks for your assistance,

Sarena Fletcher
Head Librarian
Delaware Art Museum