Do any academic libraries have access to digital Sanborn maps (not the
historical Sanborn maps available through Proquest)? If anyone either
has subscriptions to current digital Sanborn maps or has spoken in the
past to companies providing this service, could you contact me? I am
curious about costs, but also how receptive the vendors have been to
dealing with academic libraries. If you have a product similar to
Sanborn, but not called Sanborn (real estate maps or fire insurance maps
for example) I would be interested in hearing about those too.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Cynthia A. Johnson
Director of Reader Services