I'd like to add my appreciation to Nedda Ahmed and the advisory team for
creating an attractive and functional new edition of the ARLIS/NA website.
I believe our first edition premiered during my term as ARLIS/NA president
and I served as one of the first webmasters.  It's not an easy job!

In exploring my stash of computer stuff, I came across a zip disk that holds
our first online conference proceedings (Miami '96).  These will soon be
added to the ARLIS/NA site.  For now, you can see them at
http://libweb.uoregon.edu/aaa/abstracts96/

In browsing through Miami's program, one can see our initial conversations
about the internet, digital imagery, and intellectual property rights.
We've come a long way since then--at least technologically. Certainly our
website keeps improving.

Thanks again, Nedda, and appreciation also goes to Sam Duncan for a sleek
and sophisticated conference website.

- Ed

Edward H. Teague, Head
Architecture and Allied Arts Library