Hello ,
   I would be interested in hearing from as many folks as possible with
news about you or your library, in preparation for the next Update
column. Please let me know about news that would be of interest to all
of us, such as, position change, awards, grants, noteworthy additions to
your collections, projects you or your institution are undertaking, etc.
The deadline for the column is April 18th, so I would like to hear from
you by the 15th.

Thanks,
Ellie

Ellie Nacheman