Please send me your news and ideas for the next Cataloging Section
column for the June ARLIS/NA Update.  The deadline for submissions is
April 18th, so reports from the conference in Houston will be most
welcome.

As my own work is very RLIN-focused, I'd be particulary interested in
including any news regarding the migration for OCLC users.

thank you,

Elizabeth Lilker
Cataloger
New York University Libraries