I'm pleased to announce that the ARLIS/NA audit report for 2004 has been
posted to the
"Financial Information" portion of "Administrative Documents" on the
ARLIS/NA Website. This is in the members' only part of the website. The
Financial Statements report was prepared by our auditors, Mills, Rouse and
Company.  Also posted to the website is the final summary budget for 2004,
along with comparative figures for previous years. Thanks go to Nedda
Ahmed, our inveterate webmaster, for posting these.  Please don't hesitate
to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Lynda S. White
ARLIS/NA Treasurer

Lynda S. White, Associate Director