Colleagues--
The Digital Library for the Decorative Arts
and Material Culture
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts
has new additions.

I'm happy to announce that we now provide
online full-text of two volumes by Owen Jones:
Grammar of Ornament
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.GramOrnJones
Examples of Chinese Ornament
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.JonesChinOrn

We have also added an online full-text edition
of a c1888 illustrated ornithology book,
Studer's Birds of North America
http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/DLDecArts.BirdsNAStud
(Compare the illustration style to that
of our earlier bird books.)

As a reminder, you can display groups of thumbnail
pages using our new "Display gallery view" feature.
See the link for this option (bottom of left green bar)
when you are within any book in our collection.

Please do let me know if you have comments or
encounter access problems.

See you soon in Houston,
Linda

Linda Duychak
Kohler Art Library/UW Digital Collections Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
800 University Avenue
Madison, WI  53706
(608) 263-2257 or -2258

P.S. We are working on the problem that users
get an especially tiny font if their computer
is set to display small fonts.