I'm working on a chapter for a book.  One issue I want to address within my chapter is how academic art librarians market their services and collections to the students and faculty.  I know what I do, but I'd like to hear what others do.  Would you send me an email if you have information you can share?

1)  What services and collections do you market to your community and how do you communicate with your community about these?

2)  What works for you, and why?

3)  What doesn't work for you, and why?

Thanks!

Peggy Keeran