send requests to Kim:   [log in to unmask]
*************************************

Abitare
#417 May + suppl, 421 Oct + suppl  2002
#437 Mar + suppl  2004

#2 Win  2003

Architecture
91: 4 Apr, 9 Sep, 10 Oct  2002

Architecture Australia
92: 5 Sep/Oct 2003

Art & Auction
15: 1 Jul/Aug 1992
22: 8  5/15/2000

Art Calendar
17: 7 Jul/Aug, 8 Sep, 9 Oct, 10 Nov, 11 Dec  2003
18: 1 Jan, 2 Feb, 3 Mar, 5 May, 6 Jun, 7 Jul/Aug, 8 Sep  2004

Art Libraries Journal
29: 1  2004

Art Issues
no.25 Nov/Dec 1992

The Art Newspaper
10: 88 Jan, 89 Feb, 90 Mar, 91 Apr, 92 May, 93 Jun, 94 Jul-Aug, 95 Sep, 96 Oct, 97 Nov, 98 Dec  1999

Art Therapy
20: 1, 2  2003

British Journal of Aesthetics
44: 1 Jan, 2 Apr, 3 Jul, 4 Oct  2004

British Journal of Photography
149: 7369 3/13/2002

Building Design
no.1604 11/28/2003

Bulletin Monumental
162: 2  2004

The Burlington Magazine
145: 1203 Jun 2003

Camera & Darkroom (relaunched title)
issue 1, 5/1998

Casabella
no.721 Apr 2004 + suppl.

Ceramics Technical
no.17 Nov 2003

CGI: Computer Generated Imaging
7: 1 Jan, 11 Nov  2002

Chefs-d'oeuvre de l'art
no.85, no.87  1964

Christie's Magazine
Jun-Aug 2003

Chrysalis
no.8 Sum 1979

Classical Realism Quarterly
1: 2 Fal 1985

Colonial Homes
19: 5 Oct 1993

The Columbia Journal of Law & the Arts
25: 1 Fall 2001

Comic Book Artist
no.1 Spr 1998

Computer Graphics World
2003  May, Jun

Concrete International
26: 1 Jan, 2 Feb  2004

Connaissance des Arts
no.476 Oct 1991

Conservation News
no.70 Nov 1999

Construction Innovation
7: 1 Win, 2 Jun, 3 Sep, 4 Dec  2002
8: 1 Mar, 2 Jun, 4 Dec  2003
9: 1 Mar, 2 Jun, 3 Sep  2004

Constructs (Yale)
5:2 Spr 2003
7:1 Fal 2004

Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum Magazine
Fall 2004

The Crafts Report
2004:  Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov

Creative Designer (element K journals)
1: 2 Oct 2004

Creativity (Ad Age)
11: 6 Aug 2003

send requests to Kim:   [log in to unmask]

Kim McGraw
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design
PO Box 3146