Hi,
I should be arriving at IAH on Saturday 2nd afternoon on a flight from
Detroit scheduled to get there at 5:08.  I would be happy to share a cab if
another ARLISer is there at about the same time.  Otherwise I 'll try the
shuttle...
Anybody interested?
I can read my email today and tomorrow morning only.
See you in Houston!
Best,
Anna

Anna Bigazzi