ARLIS-L'ers:

Many of you will be heading out to Houston soon for the conference.  Don't forget to set your subscriptions to nomail while you are away.  When you return from the conference I will actually be out of town for another conference.  Unlike in the past when I have to be out of town, I am unable to get someone at my own institution to watch over the list for the two days I'll be out of the office.  So, I am wondering if there is anyone in ARLIS-L land who might be able to help me out.  Help will be needed on Thursday and Friday April 7 & 8.

If there is no one able to help, the list will have to run on it's own for those two days, which can be done.  The only things that will be held up is the addition of new members and approval of messages from subscribers still listed as on review.  Otherwise, you would see no difference.  Seeing that this is also right on the tales of the ARLIS/NA conference, list traffic may also be very slow.

If you are interested in helping, please email me ASAP so we can talk more about the details and do a little training.
Thanks!
Kerri Scannell

Kerri A. Scannell
Special Formats Coordinator & Music Catalog Librarian
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630
"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
--Muriel Strode
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]