Dear colleagues,

I'm sending this message again (first sent last month) to try to
encourage more of you to submit statements.  By now you've all
noticed that Marilyn Russell's contribution is prominently featured
on the ARLIS/NA web page.  We'd like to feature a different member
each month, so please get in touch!

Let me know if you have questions about this project.

Best wishes,
Janine Henri
Chair, ARLIS/NA Membership Committee

--