The Collection Development Discussion Group will meet at the Houston
Conference on Tuesday, 5 April from 8:00 to 9:30 A.M.  If you plan to
attend, feel free to send me suggested discussion topics for the agenda.
It would be helpful if you could send these to me by 18 March.

I am also seeking a volunteer to be recorder for the session.

Thanks!
Tim Shipe

Timothy Shipe, Ph. D.
Assistant to the Director for Collections and Content Development
University of Iowa Libraries
100 Main Library
Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
tel. (319) 335-5824