A young artist from Toronto is embarking on a one-month bus tour of major US cities to visit art galleries and museums. The cities include New York, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington…and other places in-between. She asked me if I knew of any universities, colleges or other institutions that provide reasonably-priced accommodation for travelling artists – I am putting this question to the list. Please reply to me personally [log in to unmask] and I will pass the information on. Those interested in a summary of the responses received may also contact me directly.

Thanks in advance,

Jill Patrick MLS

Director, Library Services

T 416.977.6000 x348

F 416.977.6006

E [log in to unmask]

ONTARIO COLLEGE OF ART & DESIGN

100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada M5T 1W1

www.ocad.ca

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]