Colleagues,
I am posting this message for the author:

We are happy to inform you that the catalogue of the exhibition "el otro
lado del alma (The Other Side of the Soul)" has been published at Edition
Oehrli in Switzerland, in
conjunction with the exhibition that is on view at the Kornhausforum in
Bern.

The book cover, the credit pages and one of the essays are available on
http://www.notodo.com/secciones/correo/correo_archivos/584.pdf (Essay,
700KB)
http://www.notodo.com/secciones/correo/correo_archivos/585.jpg (Cover, 50KB)
http://www.notodo.com/secciones/correo/correo_archivos/586.pdf (Credits,
100KB)

The book has 96 pages in total and is available for 38 Euros from the
publisher or directly from the author.

The exhibition consists of 63 works from 13 Cuban artists (55 gelatine
silver prints, 4 digital color prints, 3 videos, 1 installation piece), a
CD-ROM and a documentary. It is available for touring until 2008. Please
check the current venue's website for details: http://www.kornhausforum.ch/.
Further information and all the images available on the exhibition website
www.afrocuban.org, or directly from the curator:

Dr. Moritz Neumuller
Director de Actividades
PHotoEspaña 2005