Hi everyone. I'm trying to develop a short list of library building consultants to consider for an upcoming project here in Doha, Qatar. I'd like to identify people who have considerable experience with program writing for academic libraries, and preferably also international experience. Experience with programming for new institutions would also be valuable.

Recommendations would be very welcome.

Dana Beth
Director, Library VCU Qatar
and Associate University Librarian, VCU Libraries

VCU School of the Arts in Qatar
PO box 8095, Doha, Qatar
Tel: (+974) 492 7212
Fax: (+974) 480 5432<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />