I'm part of this series...

Miguel

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Gamboa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHICANO MALE UNBONDED 2004 47

Please forward this message to others on your e-mail list:

http://www.harrygamboajr.com

CHICANO MALE UNBONDED

Since 1991, I have photographed more than 100 Chicano men for
my ongoing B&W photography series, CHICANO MALE UNBONDED.
Many of these works have been exhibited at various museums
throughout the U.S. and have been featured in several art
publications and newspapers.  I have recently updated the
series to include the men who were photographed in 2004:

Luis J. Rodriguez
Author/Activist

William Franco
Artist

Ernesto Chávez, Ph.D.
Historian
UTEP

Victor Valle
Scholar/Journalist

Mike Muńoz Jr.
School Counselor

Leonardo Melchor
Deal Maker

Richard Corona
Cultural Provocateur

Robert Morales

Thank you for supporting my efforts in creating/disseminating
new images and works.

- Harry Gamboa Jr.

Harry Gamboa Jr.
P.O. Box 862015