Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from ARTstor! We wanted to let you know that there will be an
ARTstor Hospitality Suite at the upcoming College Art Association
conference in Atlanta. We want to encourage your faculty and staff who
may be attending CAA to stop by with any questions they may have about
ARTstor.  Please forward this message as you see appropriate.

Atlanta Marriott Marquis at 265 Peachtree Center Avenue

Thursday the 17th; 10am-5pm
Friday the 18th; 10am-5pm
Saturday the 19th; 10am-5pm.

There will be signs or flyers available in the lobby at the concierge
desk with the suite number. Representatives from our User Services and
Library Relations team will be in the suite so there will be ample
opportunities for learning more about ARTstor.

We will offer a 45 minute ARTstor demonstration each day in the suite at
the following times:

Thursday 3:00pm
Friday 12:00 noon
Saturday 10:00am

Additionally, the ARTstor Director of Collection Development, Max
Marmor, will be speaking about ARTstor in the following session:

Between 0 and 1: Digital Rights and the Future of Art Images Online
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 12:30 PM-2:00 PM Salon III, Marquis Ballroom,
Convention Level, Atlanta Marriott Marquis

Chair: Eve Sinaiko, CAA
Christine Kuan, Grove Art Online, Oxford University Press
Max Marmor, ARTstor
Ted Feder, Artists Rights Society
Joy Garnett, independent artist

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.  We
look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Best regards,
Barbara

Barbara Rockenbach
Assistant Director for Library Relations, ARTstor
149 Fifth Avenue, 8th fl.
New York, NY 10010
Tel: 212.358.6400
Fax: 212.358.6499