We are looking for the title of a Charles White work, signed CHARLES WHTE "52.  It's the portrait of a man staring straight at the viewer-- head only with high collar and what looks like a bow tie. Long, strong face. Hair is black or brown with streaks of gray, parted on left;  bushy, but relatively short beard also streaked with gray. Face prominently marked with lines and wrinkles, including deep ridge on nose. Looks to be in his 60's. We wiould appreciate any help you can offer.
Stan

Stan Shiebert
Librarian
Arts, Recreation & Literature Department
Seattle Public Library
TEL: 206-386-4613
FAX: 206-386-4616