DAAI seeks user input

Design and Applied Arts Index (DAAI), the online abstracting and indexing service for design and the applied arts published by CSA, is seeking to enhance its coverage of magazines and journals in the areas of jewellery, furniture design, interior design, product design, and garden design.

If your library takes any periodicals in these or other areas which aren't currenlty indexed in DAAI and which you'd like to see included, do let me know - all suggestions are most welcome, as is feedback on other aspects of the database. Please reply to me off-list.

I'm always keen to hear people's views on DAAI - do not hesitate to get in touch at any time. I also hope to make this survery an annual event.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Deb
Deb Sanders
Editor, Design and Applied Arts Index
DAAI at CSA
4640 Kingsgate, Cascade Way
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford OX4 2ST
UK

Tel: + 44 1865 336267 Fax: + 44 1865 336258

Factsheet: http://www.csa.com/factsheets/daai-set-c.php
CSA homepage: http://www.csa.com

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]