Dear Conference Attendees,

As a reminder, the hotel reservation deadline is looming - MONDAY,
FEBRUARY 28!

Please make staying at the Hilton Americas a part of your plans.  The
Society gets free meeting rooms if ARLIS members stay at the hotel.
Additionally, we get charged a rather large fee if we don't meet our
room block.

Otherwise, our conference expenses will increase and the additional
costs will come straight out of the overall ARLIS budget, thus reducing
your services and benefits.

Easy instructions for reserving your room can be found on the conference
website http://www.arlis-txmx.org/arlisna2005/hotel.php.  So, reserve
your room at the reduced rate today and BE SURE TO TELL THEM YOU'RE WITH
ARLIS!

We're looking forward to hosting you in our home city!

Mark Pompelia, Rice University,            [log in to unmask]
Jon Evans, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston    [log in to unmask]
Local Arrangements Co-Chairs