Dear members,

One of our students is trying to find information on Dali's advertisement
design for Bryan (or Bryan's) Hosiery.  We've searched our catalog,
WilsonWeb, LexisNexis, World Painting Index (all vols), and Grove Art Online
and have found mentions of it, but the student would like more detail about
it, such as in which magazines did the ad appear, etc.

I've told him to contact the Dali Museum in Florida and see if they can help
him.  Any other ideas?  Thanks very much.

Sara
------
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries
320 S Broad St - Philadelphia PA 19102 - USA
[log in to unmask]   http://library.uarts.edu/
215-717-6282  fax: 215-717-6287