Over the seven years that I have been in this job, I have developed a Bookmarks file of website addresses organized by subject categories.  This is an on-going project, with me adding new sites and then me updating my file to a WORD file that I then copy to our reference-area computers for the public to use.  I also share this file and its updates with a large number of people on an email list I have created for this purpose.  Currently, there are some 3,500 websites in some 130 categories.

I attach this file, and if anyone wants to receive updates, just send me an email to that effect.  I can also put you on an email list for notification of new reference titles and new websites.

Dr. Jeffrey Weidman

Senior Librarian, Public Services & Collection Development

Spencer Art Reference Library

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO  64111

Tel: 816-751-1215

FAX: 816-561-1229

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]