** PRIVATE **

22 Feb

Dear List,

I am writing a paper for my graduate class on recent changes in
cataloging/descriptive standards for visual materials. I haven't found a
lot of material in the journal databases I searched.  I also checked web
sites for organizations like ARLIS, VRA, RLIN, OCLC and LC for drafts of
documents which might be pertinent.

Have I missed something major or is it accurate to say there hasn't
been much happening in the last 5 years?  I understand MARC 21 has come
out and AACR2 has been revised again, but aside from those?

Thank you for suggestions.

Lois Hamill, C.A.
Asst. Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
P.O. Box 3A
College of the Holy Cross
Worcester, MA 01610-2395
Ph (508) 793-2575