I am writing an article on this subject and wonder if you can share with
me your favorite vendors, web sites, publishers and other collection
development tools for this subject.  I already have a list of my own,
but also welcome your input!  Thanks, in advance, for your advise,
comments, tips.  See you all soon in Houston!  Ray Anne
--
Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a
double-edged sword.  It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the
mind.  And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the
blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no
need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.  Rather, the citizenry,
infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of
their rights unto the leader, and gladly so. How do I know?   For this
is what I have done. And I am Caesar." - William Shakespeare