         We at the University of Notre Dame are looking to fill the
position vacated when Jane Devine-Mejia left us for Vancouver.  For the
full advertisement, please go to this URL:

http://www.library.nd.edu/about/employment/art_architecture.shtml

         If you would like to learn more about the job or have particular
questions, please get in touch.  I will be at the AASL conference in
Chicago in March, and at the ARLIS meeting in Houston in April, if you'd
like to talk in person.  Thanks!

Marsha Stevenson
Head of Reference and interim Architecture/Art Librarian
574-631-7665 (mornings, Hesburgh Library)
574-631-9401 (afternoons, Architecture Library)

Marsha Stevenson
574/631-7665 voice (Hesburgh), 574/631-9401 (Architecture)
574/274-9554 cell
574/631-8887
fax