Please excuse duplication.

Dear Academic Librarians,

We invite you to participate in an online survey about
the methods academic librarians use to keep current
with professional literature.

The purpose of this survey is to discover how academic
librarians are staying current with professional
literature/developments and what the limitations are
in managing that information successfully.  We plan to
incorporate the survey findings into an article for
publication.

To participate in this study visit:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2244S3RH35A

This study has fulfilled the requirements for
conducting human-subject research. Your response will
be anonymous; no personal information will be
requested.

The survey will be available through March 15, 2005.

We appreciate your cooperation and participation.  If
you have any questions or comments about this survey
please contact the investigators: Tammy Sugarman,
[log in to unmask] or Skye Thomsen, [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.

Tammy Sugarman, Department Head, Instructional
Services
Skye Thomsen, Science Liaison/Reference Librarian
Georgia State University Library
Atlanta, GA

http://mail.yahoo.com