No ARLIS/NA conference would be complete without our exhibits.  If you are like me, you look forward to seeing what our vendors, publishers, and dealers will be bringing to the conference each year.  There's really nothing quite like seeing the real thing before buying where visual materials are concerned!

The Houston conference will feature many of our regular exhibitors as well as some first timers, so make sure to plan enough time in your schedules to stop by the exhibit hall.  Saskia (http://www.saskia.com/) is sponsoring our Exhibit Opening reception on Sunday April 3 from noon-1:30 pm.  Coffee and tea will be served in the exhibit hall during breaks between sessions on Sunday April 3 from 3:00-3:30 and Tuesday April 5 from 11:00-11:30.  In addition, a Member's Exhibition and Silent Auction will be held in the exhibit hall, with a reception and ceremony on April 4 from 5:00-6:30.

Did we already tell you that the Houston Americas Houston Hotel is equipped with all the latest technology and is well apportioned?  This extends to the exhibit hall of course!

I look forward to seeing you all during the exhibits!

Janine Henri
2005 ARLIS/NA Exhibits Coordinator.

Exhibit Hall Hours:
Sunday April 3, noon-5:00 pm
Monday April 4, 8:00 am-11:30 am, 2:30 pm-6:30 pm
Tuesday April 5, 9:00 am-2:00 pm
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]