To all ARLIS colleagues, especially those who have been meaning to review their collections with the new GLAH2 bibliography in hand—now you can fill in those missing titles!

We are pleased to announce our new Special Bulletin 112: Guide to the Literature of Art History

The printed version of the catalogue has not been mailed out yet, but you can request a copy by sending us an e-mail, or you can click on the following link on our website:

http://www.arslibri.com/sb112n.htm

Part I: Books listed in Marmor, Max & Ross, Alex. Guide to the Literature of Art History. Chicago, 2005.

Part 1: General Works (items 1-476)

Part 2: Monographs on Artists (items 477-512)

We also include books listed in the first GLAH

Part II: Books listed in Arnzten, E. & Rainwater, R. Guide to the Literature of Art History. Chicago, 1980.

Part 1: General Works (items 513-1416)

Part 2: Monographs on Artists (items 1417-1553)

Look for your copy in the mail in a few weeks

Ars Libri

--
Gabriele Ouellette
Ars Libri, Ltd.

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]