So by now you've had an opportunity to peruse the program http://www.arlis-txmx.org/arlisna2005/programSearch.php and you've decided that the 2005 ARLIS/NA conference in Houston is a must.

You're determined to visit the Live Oak Meeting House on the sanctuaries tour. How can you pass up a sunset viewing of James Turrell's Skyspace?

You've decided that you want to Accept the Leadership Challenge by participating in this all day workshop conducted by Lou Wetherbee.

And what is all this talk about CCO (Cataloging Cultural Objects) and CBIR (Content-Based Image Retrieval)?  You must find out!

You think to yourself...

"Where else can I meet with colleagues to discuss how to teach my patrons to effectively utilize ARTstor and learn how to Boot Scoot?"
"How am I going to de-google my students?"
"How can I pass up hearing Cheech Marin talk about his art collection?"

So, in order to take advantage early registration, you visit the conference web site and register for what promises to be a memorable experience!  http://www.arlis-txmx.org/arlisna2005/registration.php!!!