Huntington Art Reference Library Guidebook now published!

Hello everyone,

Some of you may recall seeing the Readers’ Guide to the Huntington Art Reference Library at an ARLIS conference two years ago.  After much careful navigation of political waters, it was published the last week of December in an edition of 500 copies printed by Fedex Kinkos.  I know I promised some of you copies.  If you are still interested in receiving a copy, please contact me.  Those of you who’ve already sent me copies of your guides will automatically receive a copy.  It’s 33 pages, coil bound, and almost all in color.  The total preparation took at least five years!  Now, I’ll be turning my attention to completing finding aids for three of the archives in the Huntington’s ARL.

Happy New Year!

Linda Zoeckler

Head, Huntington Art Reference Library

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]