In our efforts to keep our website up-to-date and provide practical services to the industry, we have updated our website with a newly functional “Digital Books” page which now lists over 60 fully-digitized books about books for you to search through and enjoy. They are easy to navigate and organized into the following categorizes: Bibliography, Bookbinding, Book Collecting, Book Design, Book Illustration, Bookplates, Book Selling, Fine Printing, Private Press & Artist's Books, Forgery, History of Printing, Libraries, Literary Criticism, Publishing, Typography, and Writing & Calligraphy.

Please click the following link to see the digital books page:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>

We hope you find this to be a helpful utility and would appreciate any feedback you can offer.

Best Wishes,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: [log in to unmask] web http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]