Please excuse cross-posting.

The ARLIS/NA Conference Planning Team is pleased to announce online registration for the Society’s 33rd Annual Conference in Houston, April 1-6, 2005 is now open (http://www.arlis-txmx.org/arlisna2005/registration.php).  Early registration is available through February 12, 2005 so we encourage you to take a moment to review the conference’s preliminary program and begin making your plans to attend!

The conference theme, Beyond Borders: Collaborative and Explorative Ventures in Arts Information, has inspired a wonderful variety of program content covering a range of topics that will be of interest to you.  As promised, Sam Duncan our Conference web designer, has provided us with a dynamic site that will allow you to use keywords to search for programming of interest to you making conference schedule customization easy (http://www.arlistxmx.org/arlisna2005/programSearch.php).

We look forward to seeing you this April in Houston.

Elizabeth Schaub & Laura Schwartz

Conference Program Co-chairs

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]