DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO [log in to unmask]

New Publication

Just published is the newest title in our acclaimed Publishing Pathways Series, entitled, “Against the Law - Crime, Sharp Practice and the Control of Print.” Among the eight chapters in the book, covered are such topics as Maureen Bell’s “Offensive Behaviour in the English Book Trade, 1641-1700,” Nicholas Pickwoad’s “The History of the False Raised Band” and Anthony Hobson’s “Guglielmo Libri.” This title is a must-read for those interested in Publishing, Book Selling, Law, Censorship or Forgery.

We now have the full table of contents as well as an excerpt available for this title on our website. Click the following link to read more:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=78557>

In light of this publication, we have created an online, searchable list of over 100 Books about Law & Censorship for those of you interested. To view this list, click the following link:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_ShowPics=1&s_Catnr=896>

Enjoy!

Wishing you the best,

Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: [log in to unmask] web http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]