Please excuse my neglect in stating the date and time for the Society
Circle Reception previously mentioned.  It is scheduled for Friday,
April 1, 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
Note that complete details for all ARLIS/NA Annual Conference events can
be found on the Program portion of the 2005 Houston Conference Website
(http://www.arlis-txmx.org/arlisna2005/programSearch.php).
Thanks,
Jon

Jon Evans