Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Message

Hello All,

As you may have read in my previous posting, the Library and Research Center of the National Museum of Women in the Arts (NMWA) is in the process of developing web-based access to its extensive Database of Women Artists. In order for us to ensure the new Database will be relevant to the needs of its users, we have developed a short, online survey that will be accessible via NMWA’s homepage (http://www.nmwa.org/until February 15th.  All survey participants have the opportunity to win a year's free membership to the museum.

I invite you to spend 2 to 3 minutes to fill out the survey. In doing so, you will help us to develop the most accurate and user-friendly research tool possible. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, etc. who may have an interest in this project.

We look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me if you have questions about the survey or the Database project.

Best wishes,

Sharon

Sharon M. Wasserman
Director of the Library and Research Center
National Museum of Women in the Arts
1250 New York Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20005

Direct line: 202-266-2806

www.nmwa.org

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]