-----ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Kjersti Lie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 01/10/2005 08:17AM
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] query

This sounds like Casa Malaparte by the architect Adalberto Libera.

There are lots of journal articles, web pages
<http://www.vitruvio.ch/arc/contemporary/1880-1945/casamalaparte.php> and
books about this house, so you should be able to verify very quickly if it
is the right one.

Yours,

Kjersti Lie
The NTNU Library
the Library for Architecture, Civ.eng. and Product Design
Trondheim
Norway

--On 10. januar 2005 12:37 +0200 Michaela Zonnenshain